Saturday 23 June 2012

Happy Pussy Cat


That's what I am. My humans have both been at home today and I have been the centre of their world, which is only as it should be.

The weather isn't very nice but it was good enough for a while to let us all go outside and play. My DH was burning rubbish so I don't go too near him when he is doing that, and my MH was in her wee gym, so I watched her for a while and then nipped out on the grass to chase flies and kill daisies until I was tired and then I went back in and sat on her chair until she was finished.

After that it was time to go and give some water to my cow friends and I made my MH laugh 'cos as we were going down to where the bath is, I flattened myself into the grass, then gave a squeak and bounced to the next bit of grass where I did the same thing all over again and I did this all the way down the path and my MH was laughing out loud at me, but I like that.

We had just finished this when the rain came on, so we all came inside and I decided to have a nap on my blanket on the back of my couch and that's what today's picture is. I hope you like it.





You won't notice, but I have a dirty nose and my MH is desperate to know where my nose has been to get so sooty, but of course, I can't tell her, but I think she knows it has been somewhere it shouldn't.

But that's what makes life so brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment