Sunday 17 June 2012

Hello


It's my picture on my blog today as I know you want to see me every day. I have had a good day and have been very busy. My humans have been working in my garden so I have had plenty to do.

I had some time to myself this morning and I played in the field beside the baby cows and that was good fun, but I have learned that I need to watch where I am putting my adorable little paws 'cos I discovered that cows don't have litter trays and the field can get just a tad messy---and stinky---so I now know to be VERY careful.

When my MH was in my house and I was outside all by myself, I pretended I was a bird and jumped up on the bird feeder, but she saw me and took this picture. I wonder why the birds didn't come. Do you think they might have known I wasn't a birdie?





The next thing I did was help my MH put out the washing and that means I have to climb all the clothes poles and make sure they are safe and I made sure quite a lot of times! Then I lay on the path while she brought out the lawn mower and cut all the grass, so all the daisies you can see in my picture have all disappeared now, but my grass looks lovely.

Then we went down the path to put some water in the bath for the cows and while we were waiting for the bath to fill up, a big cow came over to see us, but I wasn't frightened and I protected my MH too, although she reckons I should stand in front of her to protect her, and not behind, but I'll do it my way! Mind you, there is an electric fence between us and the cows, so we are safe anyway, but I like to show off a wee bit!

The nice farmer next door came to see us while we were doing that so we had a wee chat and he gave me a cuddle and I liked that. I am resting now until feeding time and after that I will help my MH bring in the washing and then I have the whole evening to myself.

I wonder what mischief I shall get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment