Wednesday 6 June 2012

Ho Hum--again!


All my good weather has disappeared and we have had lots and lots of rain, and even my world disappeared for a while too!

It got very misty and we could'nt see anything out of my windows and 'cos my DH had gone away to Stromness, it looked as though it was just me and my MH left in this en-tire world, but then the world suddenly appeared again. It was quite funny and I liked it.

I did go out to play for a while and when I came in I was a wee bit wet----not ringing, this time!---but my MH took some tissues and dried me all up and then as usual, finished by tickling my adorable little tummy and I purred ever so loud and my MH said the people in Stromness would hear me and I smiled. :)

My little island is quite quiet just now and the baby cows are away in another field so I don't go to see them too often but when the rain goes away again, I will go and see how they are all getting on and I will let you know.




I watched my MH on her Wii today and she even won at tennis again so she is a happy MH, but she doesn't purr like me when she is happy. I wonder why.

I think I shall have to teach her.

No comments:

Post a Comment