Saturday 2 June 2012

I was right!


I DID get a present! As I told you yesterday, my humans were away all night and I was left alone but I was Ok 'cos my friend came in to see me and to feed me.

My MH couldn't leave the window open for me 'cos the wind was blowing so hard that the curtains were horizontal and she was afraid the furniture would blow about the living room! However when my friend came in this morning, she opened the window for me and I was able to get in and out whenever I wanted to which was very fine 'cos it was warm today and I was able to go out and speak to the cows outside my garden and they liked that.

Then my humans finally came home and they did bring me a new toy. My MH must have read my blog yesterday and noticed that I wanted a surprise! It is a ball that holds some of my treats and when I roll it the treats come out and I can eat them all up. I like that. But most of all, I got a special cuddle and a tummy tickle and I like that even more.

But most of all, I like that they are home beside me again.


This is a picture of me getting down from the top of the wardrobe and when I do this my MH is afraid to breath in case I knock the television over and I would DEFINITELY end up in the soup pot! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment