Monday 11 June 2012

It's official......


.....I am a monster! A loveable and adorable one, but a monster! That's what my MH said this morning and when she was telling my DH why, I had a wee giggle, but she didn't see me. Now, what do you think? Is this the face of a monster?





I had a long sleep on my couch last night and didn't go out much, so I wakened up early this morning and when I looked out of my window, it was quite light, so I decided it must be getting up time, and time for me to go outside for a while.

But, as you know, pussy cats can't go out on an empty tummy, and although there are always some wee biscuits in my dish, I decided I needed some meat, and the only one who can open the packet for me is my MH. My DH could open it for me, but getting him to waken up takes more energy than even I have! Hee hee :))

So I purred in my MH's ear and when that didn't work, I whacked her gently on the cheek with my adorable little paw. Well, I thought it was a gentle whack, but since she nearly landed on my ceiling, I may have got it a wee bit wrong. Oops!
I also got the time wrong 'cos when she had stopped shaking my MH looked at her clock and told me very gently---NOT!--- that it was only one o'clock in the morning! Double oops! Maybe I will have to learn to work out what the clock says in future.

Anyway, it worked 'cos my MH did get up and gave me some meat and then she left the window open so that I could go out and come in whenever I felt like it. I stayed out for a while and then nipped back into bed and cuddled up beside my MH who was fast asleep again.

And she had stopped shaking!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's ok Squeak, Sadie can not work out what the clock says either, and you are a dear monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. It is always good to know that I am not alone in thinking I am adorable!
    Please give Sadie a purr for me and there is a squeak for you.

    ReplyDelete