Thursday 14 June 2012

A Magic Day


I have had one of the bestest days of my en-tire life and I have loved every single minute of it.

It was sunny and quite warm, so we were all outside for a long time. Me and my DH went into the greenhouse and I talked to my little tomatoes and we took two strawberries into my MH and she liked them a lot.

I was changing-the-beds day again, and you all know what that means? Yes, I get to play hide and seek with my MH while she is trying to put the clean covers on the duvet and at the same time trying to keep a very excited--and adorable--pussy cat OUT, and it is not an easy job, but we have great fun doing it anyway. When the duvets were washed, I helped my MH hang them out on the rope and I climbed all the clothes poles! We have three in my garden and I got to the top of each one of them and then I bounced all the way round my garden and even ended up sitting on top of the fence post in front of my living room window. I was full of LOTS of energy.

The nice farmer from next door came and moved some of his cows and I now have a baby cow in the field in front of my house and I can nip through the fence any time I like and have a play with it, so that is really good.

I was beginning to feel a wee bit tired by then, and when my MH's friend came in to see us, I just had a lie down on my sheepskin rug and a snooze and she thought I looked so adorable that she told my MH to take this picture and show everyone how cute I look.





I have lots of places I can go to sleep, but my favourite place is still on my MH's knee and I do that every night just after she has had her dinner and she likes that too.

Ah yes, I have had a brilliant day and I hope your day has been as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment