Monday 25 June 2012

More Visitors


I have had a good day and even the weather has behaved itself. We have all been outside today and I have hardly been in, but I did have a visitor that I hadn't met before.

One of our neighbours came to see my MH and although I had seen her, I didn't really know her and I was pleased when she agreed with the rest of the world and thought I was adorable. BUT. She brought her daughter with her and this was something completely different for me 'cos this wee girl is only two and I am not used to babies.

However, I thought I would see what she was like and I wandered slowly to where she was standing, and naturally, she wanted to clap me, so I let her. ONCE!! She was not nearly as gentle as my humans and so when she tried to do it again, I scooted off under my couch and stayed there until she had gone away with her mummy. So I think from now on, I shall be a child-free pussy cat!

When the coast was clear, I reappeared in time to go down the path with my MH to water the cows and that was good fun as usual, and that is where today's picture was taken.




The nice man from next door, who is the wee girl's grand dad, came to see me and we had a wee chat while he was putting some more of his cows in the field next to my house and then I played while all the humans had a chat.

Soon it was time for my MH to cut my grass, and I have stopped complaining 'cos it is nice to lie on when she has cut it, so I just lay on my path and watched her and then we went into the gym.

I think her wee legs must be tired by now 'cos she has worked hard today. I will sit on her knee after my dinner and make sure she gets a rest.

I hope you have a wee rest too.

No comments:

Post a Comment