Saturday 9 June 2012

A New Ornament


That's what I was pretending to be this morning and my MH took this picture of me to let you see me. Sometimes, when my MH is playing her Wii or if there is an animal programme on my telly, I sit there and watch it, but today I was just being an ornament, although a rather adorable one!








It is still very busy in my house and the wallpaper is going ON today. I like it 'cos it has dolphins on it, so maybe I can talk to them when my humans are sleeping, although I heave heard them mention that I am not to get into the bathroom when it is finished, but we'll see!

My DH is putting the wallpaper on and me and my MH are cleaning all the things out of the bathroom so that they are ready to go back in when he is finished. They promised me that I would get all their attention this evening, so that's OK.

The weather is a bit better today and I have been outside quite a lot and me and my MH had a wee play in the garden for a while and I liked that. There is a mummy cow outside my gate with her baby cow and I go and see them a lot of times and the mummy cow says it's OK for me to talk to her wee baby 'cos the nice farmer next door told her I was a very good pussy cat, so that's good. The baby cow is a brown one and I like going and watching it and I am sure it likes watching me too.

Oops, my modesty is showing again. Hee hee :)) I hope you have a very good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment