Monday 4 June 2012

Puzzled Puss


That's what I am today--puzzled. I had a very good night last night and was out playing quite a lot and it was lovely knowing that my humans would be sitting in my living room when I came home again. I like having a wee snooze on my MH's knee and I missed that on Friday night when they were away out.

We all had a good long sleep today and then I went into the greenhouse with my DH and we watered all the plants and we took my MH our first strawberry and she was very pleased with us. Then me and my MH went into the gym and she played on her bike while I sniffed and explored and then lay on the seat and watched her.

Then they started doing things which got me puzzled and if I tell you what they were doing, maybe you can explain. My MH boiled lots of eggs to make egg and onion sandwiches and my DH made little mini pizzas 'cos they said they were having a bonfire and a party for the Queen!

Now, is the Queen coming to my little island and how does my MH know that she likes egg and onion sandwiches and pizzas, and if she is going to a bonfire, will her crown not get all smokey?





I am very confused and puzzled!

No comments:

Post a Comment