Friday 8 June 2012

Still Decorating


Although not really as my humans are just getting everything ready and my MH was tearing all the paper off the walls today and she looked as though she was having a great time.

She was away swimming this morning so we were up very early so she could catch the boat and when she went away me and my DH put up the door that she had painted and it looked good so I think she will be pleased with it. Then my DH went away to Stromness and I had a snooze until my MH came home and we played for a while before she started stripping-----wallpaper that is!! :)) Hee hee




I had great fun too 'cos she took out a big box to put all the paper in and I played in that. I jumped in and out lots of times and I even caught a bit of wallpaper on my adorable little head and me and my MH had a big giggle.

I sat on her knee and purred to her when she was finished 'cos I think she was a wee bit tired, but I am sure my DH will be pleased with us when he comes home.

If he's not, then he won't get any dinner! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment