Thursday 21 June 2012

A Wee Joke


It has been raining today so we haven't been out too much, but me and my MH did go down to put some water into the bath for the cows and when we were there the nice farmer from next door came down to talk to us, and he asked me what I was doing.

I told him we were watering his cows and he stared to laugh and told me that all the farmers he knows MILK their cows!! We all had a big giggle at this 'cos it was very funny.

I helped my MH make a curry for our dinner tonight and she gave me some beef which I gobbled up 'cos it was very good and it gives pussy cats a shiny coat and lots of muscles.

And because I didn't want to go to play in the rain, my MH played with me in the house and this is a picture of me playing with my feather toy but it looks as though I am attacking my MH's foot, but I am too good a pussy cat to do that, although sometimes my adorable little claws stick into her feets by mistake and she has a wee scream 'cos it's sore.





I will probably go out tonight, but it will depend on whether the rain is too heavy or not. I shall have my dinner then a wee sleep and then a big think before I make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment