Thursday 28 June 2012

A Wet Day...


.... with lots of rain, which means I have been inside all day just sleeping. I didn't even get to go into the gym with my MH 'cos it was too wet for me to venture out, but she told me all about it when she came in again.

We did lots of work in my house and my MH has bought a new blue mop which I had great fun playing with and chasing it around the floors as my MH was trying to clean them. I think I cleaned the floors more than the mop did!

Then we played with a blanket box which goes under the bed and my humans got a new one, so they were changing all the stuff from one to another, and they had a wee bit of difficulty 'cos I got into the box before they could put anything in to it, and I didn't want to come out again, but eventually my DH gave me a helping hand!

Me and my MH went outside for a while last night 'cos I like going out and she decided to come with me and she took this picture of me as I was telling her all about my strawberries.




You will see that there are cages on them and my DH had to put these over the strawberries 'cos a certain wee pussycat had been using the lovely soft soil for doing something which wasn't very good to do on strawberries.

I wonder who that was and I wonder what that pussy cat was doing? Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment