Sunday 22 July 2012

Clever Me


I was watching my television last night and Sean, my little weather man friend said it was going to be wet and windy on my island on Sunday, so when I wakened early and it wasn't raining, I decided I would go out hunting early.

That turned out to be a VERY good idea. I jumped gently onto my MH's face and purred beautifully in her lug until she finally wakened up and gave me something to eat. Then I jumped up onto the window sill and she opened the window for me and I was OFF!

Mind you, she was off as well, but it was back to bed. Well it was only half past six and my MH doesn't DO half past six in the morning unless I am very persuasive. Hee hee :))

So, out I went and explored all my usual places and said hello to all my little and big friends and just generally enjoyed being outside and I stayed out for a long long time and when I got home, both my humans were up and my MH was making a lemon cake and my kitchen smelled lovely. I might get a wee bit of it later 'cos I like it.




I just got in on time 'cos my little weather man friend was right and the rain came on quite heavy, so I was able to cuddle up on my MH's lap and have my snooze as we both listened to the rain. I liked that.

I will go out again tonight if the rain goes off, but right now, I am just a very happy puss lazing around and not doing very much at all.

I hope you are having a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment