Saturday 21 July 2012

It's the weekend..


... and we are all being lazy, and I like that. Although my humans don't go to work 'cos they are way too old, we still have the weekend off from house work and stuff like that and sometimes my DH does the cooking 'cos he likes playing with his wok, and that's what we are doing this weekend. He is doing something with a chicken so maybe there will be a bit for yours truly.

We all had a long lie and then a wee wander round the garden---or the estate, as my MH calls it!--- just to see what the world was doing. As usual, I did my running round and round in a circle routine, and then up the clothes pole and that gets me very fit.

It is quite a nice day but it is a bit windy, so my MH decided not to cut the grass today. The weather man says we will have rain tomorrow so I may not have to suffer the lawn mower for a few days yet, which is just fine by me. I do so not like that lawn mower!

We put some food out for the birdies and as soon as we were back in the house, this great big seagull appeared for his dinner. I stayed well out of his way in case he carried me off, but I watched him while he was eating and he looked very happy.




My MH went down to the graveyard again and then we went into the gym and I chased daisies and butterflies and pretended I was a big fierce hunter, but I think I don't look fierce enough, especially when I wriggle my adorable little bottom before I spring into action. This always sends my MH into a fit of the giggles and I think she doesn't take me seriously as a hunter, so I think I might have to be adorable OR a hunter---maybe not both. Maybe I need to leave amy adorableness at home when I go hunting. Would that be possible?




Oh dear, decisions, decisions. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think you could be adorable and a hunter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie. I think so too but maybe I need to do a wee bit less bum-waggling!

      Delete