Wednesday 11 July 2012

Just a normal day


I have just been an 'ordinary' pussy cat today. Still adorable, but not a monster and I haven't been mountaineering on my wardrobes. I have been good.

My humans were out for a while today. My DH was at the Cat Protection shop all day but my MH was home just after lunchtime and then we did some work in my kitchen. She made stovies for their dinner and that means that I can get a wee bit of mince and I like that. It makes me strong. I wonder if I will get muscles?

Then my MH decided to bake some things like wee fairy buns and a fruit loaf so I went outside and sat on my gate post to watch the world go by.




I like sitting there especially when the big bully boy is around 'cos if he comes near me, I can run into my house very quickly and I don't think he can catch me there---I hope! He is quite a pleasant daddy bull and he doesn't bother me at all and he even smiles at me sometimes---or maybe he's got wind!! Hee hee :))

When my DH came home he told us all about his day and I told him what I had been doing and he gave me a cuddle and I liked that. He liked all the baking that we had done and said that I was a very clever puss.

And who would disagree with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment