Friday 27 July 2012

More of the same


It has been an all girls day Chez Squeak 'cos my DH was away to the Cat Protection shop so I had to look after the Boss, and I do that SO well!

We started the day off very easily as I sat on her knee and we had a wee chat about what we might do with the rest of our day. I decided I would explore outside first and that's when I got a great big surprise 'cos when I went to sleep last night, there were only three lady cows in my field, but this morning there are lots and lots of cows!

The bully-boy is back and there are even some baby cows too. Not straight-out-of-their-mummy's-tummy baby cows, but about the same age as me so maybe we can have lots of fun. I watched them doing races, and I reckon I could beat them easy peasy!




My MH went away down to the pier to collect our messages and I had a snooze in my garden till she came back and then I took her into the gym and made sure she did all her exercises and then we played in the garden, so you can see that we have been quite a busy pair.

I will have a chat to my DH when he comes home and then I will go out to play 'cos my humans are going to be watching the Olympics on my television and I don't think it is very exciting for pussy cats but maybe me and the mouses and the baby cows could have our own animal games!

I shall ask them and see what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment