Wednesday 18 July 2012

More Worry


I really should stop eavesdropping when my humans are talking 'cos I hear things that I think I understand, but I sometimes get them wrong and I get worried and that's what happened to me last night and I have been worried all day.




There I was---sitting on my MH's knee with my adorable little lugs waggling as the humans were chatting and I heard something about a cat-a-rack and I decided it was something for me and I didn't think it sounded very good, so I have spent the day all alone worrying about what they were bringing back for me.

I tried to take my mind off it by going and having a chat with the lady cows and although I enjoyed myself a wee bit, it was still there nagging away at the back of my head, and I tried to think of anything bad I might have done that I would need put on a rack, but of course, I couldn't.

Well, my humans finally arrived back and I searched all the bags but couldn't find anything that I didn't like, so I began to realx a wee bit. Then I sat on my MH's knee and when she was telling me all about her day, and what they had been doing, I did feel silly and I had a wee giggle to myself 'cos it was my DH getting a cat-a something operation to his eye!

Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment