Monday 16 July 2012

Oh goody!


I have had a brilliant day, and it's not even dinner time yet!

The sun is shining so we have all been outside and I just love when my humans come out to play with me. But before we did that, my MH decided to clean out a wee unit in the study and this unit has a lot of trays in it that were getting full of a lot of rubbish, so the Boss decided that it was clear out day and her and my DH emptied all the trays and put them on the floor.

SO! As I was having an explore at what they were doing, I sat in one of the trays and my DH said that it was the in-tray, and my MH said that if I didn't stop being a little monkey, it would be the OUT-tray! So maybe I should behave for a minute or two!

After they had cleared out all the stuff they didn't need, we all went outside and my MH cut the grass while me and my DH went into our greenhouse, and then he went round the garden with the strimmer while I chased flies and butterflies and rolled on the ground. I like doing that.

Then when that was all done, me and my MH went down to give my lady cow friends some water and I played in the long grass while the bath filled up and my MH took this picture of me. I think I look lovely smelling this flower.




I will soon be having my dinner and then I shall be straight out again and I think I will be out for most of the night as there is so much for me to do when the weather is good. I shall tell you all about it tomorrow.

Now, a wee question for you. What tray do you think I should be in?

No comments:

Post a Comment