Wednesday 4 July 2012

Olympic Pussycat


My MH said it was a great pity that there wasn't an Olympics for pussy cats 'cos I would be bound to win. Naturally!!

It is still very misty on my little island but I can see a wee bit better and I know that the cows are still in my field, so me and my MH went down to give them some water and when she was doing that, I went away exploring and I didn't see her going back to my house. So, when she got to my gate, she called for me and that's when I did my olympic 'thing'.




I raced through the long grass as fast as my adorable little legs would take me and without breaking my stride, I jumped straight through my fence and into my garden and that made my MH laugh 'cos she said it looked as though I was diving through the fence! When I got home, my MH had to dry my little tummy 'cos it had got wet off the long grass, but I am nice and clean now.

My friend A. came in to see me this afternoon and to give my MH another lesson on her little ukulele and I just lay on the back of my couch and listened. My MH can play her guitars and she is getting quite good now on her wee ukulele.

But don't tell her I told you! I get a wee bit jealous when she takes her guitars out 'cos then there is no room on her knee for me, but then I always get one of her special cuddles when she is finished so I s'pose I shouldn't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment