Tuesday 17 July 2012

Please, can I have some more?


My MH said that's what this picture looks like, but that's not my feeding dish. That belongs to the nice farmer next door and I was just playing with it.




We've had a good day today although there has been some rain, but we were still outside playing and my MH was in her gym as usual while me and my DH went to speak to our tomatoes and give them a wee drink.

She was on her Wii too, and I got weighed again and my little Wii Mii said I am still perfect, so that made me really happy. We all have a Wii Mii and my DH's looks VERY like him with his glasses and his beard, but mine doesn't look as adorable as I really am. My MH's looks quite good but it's got long legs and my MH doesn't. Shame, hee hee :)))

Remember I said I was going to stay out late last night? Well, I didn't come home until half past two in the morning, but my DH left the window open for me, so I just nipped in, had a wee biscuit and then snuggled up beside my MH for a well earned snooze.

I am not sure what I will do tonight as it will depend on the weather, but my humans have told me to be home early as they have to catch the boat at half past eight tomorrow morning and will need to be up early, so they will need a good sleep tonight.

But we'll see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment