Tuesday 10 July 2012

Spot the Cat


No, I haven't got a new name. It's a game we can play together. I will hide and you can see if you can find me. Good idea, eh?

This was my spot of revenge today and I shall explain why. I had gone out to play this morning and my MH decided to change the duvet covers and she didn't tell me! Now you know that duvet cover changing is my VERY favourite game and I nearly missed it. I did mention this to her, and I was told that I had worked so hard yesterday helping with all the dusting, that maybe I needed a wee rest! I think that was a great big fib!

However, I only missed half the game so I wasn't too upset, but just to get a wee bit of revenge, I climbed up on top of the television when they weren't looking and then up on top of the wardrobes and there I sat very, very still and my humans couldn't find me.




They looked down under the beds. They looked into the wardrobes but they didn't look up, so they didn't see me. After a wee while, I got so excited that I moved and that's when they saw me and we all giggled and I posed for this picture before I jumped down onto the bed and inside the duvet cover!

Oh I am a rascal. An adorable, monster rascal!

No comments:

Post a Comment