Thursday 26 July 2012

Squeak's Harvest


Another cracking day for yours truly and my staff! Hee hee. I am in such a good mood today 'cos I have been having lots of fun and I am very happy.

I had a slight change of routine last night 'cos usually I sleep on my MH's knee after dinner and then I go out later on, but last night was so warm and sunny that I decided to go out straight after my feed and I stayed out for hours and hours. In fact I got in just before my MH went to bed.

My DH had been out visiting so when he came home, I let him give me a wee biscuit and then I went away out again until the wee sma' hours. I have never stayed out ALL night 'cos I like cuddling up beside my MH, but maybe I will one night just to see what it is like!

Today, we have been outside doing weeding and cleaning more windows and it has been good fun. The nice farmer next door was shifting more cows today, so I was able to watch them as they went past my gate and then me and my MH went down to put some water in the bath for the lady cows, and the farmer told me that they are still ladies-in-waiting, so there will be some wee baby cows for me to play with soon. I am so excited 'cos I just LOVE the baby cows.


I then went into the greenhouse with my DH and we had our first harvest to take to the Boss and she was very happy. I thought my baby tomato and the strawberry looked beautiful, and I was just looking for some place to display them to all my visitors, when my DH got out his knife, cut them in half and he and my MH ATE them!! Well, I ask you! I was not best pleased. After all my hard work, watering them and talking to them, they go at EAT them. Oh dear. :(( I think I might hide the rest of my tomatoes----but the humans can have the strawberries. Hee hee.




Still, even that wee upset can't spoil my mood and I am so looking forward to going out hunting tonight. Oh I am such a lucky puss. I hope you are feeling happy and lucky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment