Sunday 8 July 2012

Still Thinking


I am determined to get up on the roof of my house and I WILL do it one of these days! I will just need to make sure that my humans are within yowling distance 'cosI have a feeling that if I get up there, I might not know how to get down again, but watch this space!




It is a wet miserable day today 'so we are all staying inside and we are watching the tennis which my MH likes and I like it too 'cos I get to sit on her knee for a long time and you all know that I like that a lot. She is hoping that Andy wins but as long as my tummy gets tickled, I don't really mind who wins.

Me and my DH were in the greenhouse and he is a happy chappy today 'cos our tomatoes are beginning to appear so we will soon be able to give some to the Boss and that makes her happy which makes life an awful lot easier for us all!! Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment