Friday 6 July 2012

Sunny,sunny, sunny


The sun has finally come back to me and I am loving it. It is warm and lovely and I have spent a lot of today just lying and rolling on my path watching the cows outside my gate. Beautiful!

I had another long snooze last night on my favourite chair before I headed over to my MH's knee and this is me 'resting'.




Then I went out until it was very late and I hunted for mouses and had a chat to all the baby cows and that made us all very happy.

My MH had to go out very early this morning but just for a wee while, so when she came home, she needed a wee rest and lay down on our bed. I cuddled up beside her and had a snooze too and when she wakened up she asked me if I had been sleeping, but I told her I had been watching in case anybody tried to steal her! And she believed me!! Aww, bless. Mind you, I do worry about her sometime.

My humans are going into Kirkwall tonight to the Italian restaurant, so I am not sure what I will do until they come back. My window will be left open for me, so I can get out if I want to.

I shall tell you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your sun has returned. It has been rainy here for two days. Sadie hopes the sun comes back soon, because she doesn't like to get her belly wet, when she ventures out. Have a great day, Squeak.

    ReplyDelete