Tuesday 24 July 2012

Yippee!


I have had a soo-perb day! It has been the magicest day for a long, long time.

I wakened up about five o'clock and the sun was already shining at me, so I gently wakened my MH and told her I was a wee bit hungry and that I wanted to go out to play, so she gave me some wee biscuits and opened the window for me and I was OFF!

I ran straight into the long grass and just lay in the sunshine doing a lot of thinking and liking and I was a very happy wee pussy cat.

My humans came out to play a while later and they even had their breakfast outside and we all sat in my garden for a long time 'cos it was so beautiful. I'm glad my MH cut my grass yesterday 'cos we all got peace today. Even the vacuum cleaner was only out for a short time and it didn't annoy me at all.

I let my MH go into the gym all by herself today and then when she came out, I helped her to do some weeding and I chased the weeds as she threw them into a bucket, but I never caught any. Well, I wasn't really trying, but I have to keep the old dear amused!

We went down to give my lady cow friends some water and I had a brilliant game of hide and seek and I nearly disappeared in all the long grass so that my MH couldn't find me. I lay so still until I saw something twitching behind me, so I sprang into action to try and catch it. And guess what it was? YES! It was me! It was my wagger I was chasing and I went round and round and round until I was dizzy and my adorable little eyes were spinning in my adorable little head.I had to lie down for a while to recover!




We went back to my house and my humans came and sat on the bench to read their books, so I just curled up on my MH's knee and had a big relax.

Oh it was a good day, and I am so looking forward to night time 'cos I intend staying out as long as possible tonight and goodness knows what I will find, but you know I will tell you all about it.

I hope your day has been a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment