Friday 3 August 2012

A very quiet day


I have spent most of the day just thinking and not doing very much at all. My humans have been out all day and I have been in my house on my own although the window was left open for me.

I played with the birdies for a wee while and pretended I was stalking them, but I never catch them. My MH thinks it is because she has told me not to chase them, but really it is because I have worked out that they can move a lot faster than me, so it's not worth my while even trying. But I'm not telling my MH that!

I wandered down the path and had a roll in some of the dust and I liked it a lot. Then I went home to wait for my humans and my MH told me all about her day as I cuddled up on her knee for a while, so I am quite content now and I shall have a long snooze before I attack the outside again later on.




I hope you have a good weekend and I am sure I will.

2 comments:

  1. Your latest photo has me soooo want to rub your lovely white tummy-tum-tum. The bestest I can do from here is to sent huggles and cuddles and all-over scritches.

    its okay - Zeb is sound asleep in the next room - so I'll huggle and tummy rub and tickle away at your adorable self ...........in my mind.

    Michelle/Mickle xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle. My MH passed on all your tummy rubs and tickles and I liked them very much, so I am sending you lots and lots of very loud purrs.

    Wouls Zeb like to come to my Olympics?

    ReplyDelete