Saturday 11 August 2012

A very quiet day


I think I have tired my dear little self out with all these Olympic sports that I have been doing, so I have decided to have a restful weekend.

I went out for a while last night and sniffed around all my favourite corners and then I went home early and cuddled up for a snooze.

My humans have been doing little bits of work today but nothing for me to concern myself about, so I just had a gentle wander around my garden and then I had another snooze.

I shall have an easy day and no doubt we shall be watching more sports tonight, so I will probably sit on my MH's knee and watch it too, then I will go out late to do some hunting.

I played with my new toy last night and it is lovely and I like it a lot, so apart from that, I am afraid I don't have very much news for you, but maybe I will have more tomorrow.





I hope you are having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment