Tuesday 21 August 2012

Adorable


I know you may be tired of hearing that word, but after my photographs recently, I have had lots and lots of fan mail telling me just how wonderful I look. My modesty almost wouldn't let me tell you that, but I fought it off 'cos I know you may need something to brighten up your day.

My MH loves me, and again you all know that, and she reckons that I look my adorablest when I am asleep, but unfortunately, as soon as I hear the 'click' of her camera, I am wide awake and assuming 'the pose', so she rarely gets a really good one, but this time I was so tired I never heard my DH switching on the camera and you have seen the results! Perfection!



I have had a good day today doing all our normal things like working in the greenhouse and going into the gym, then giving the lady cows some water and having a wee chat to them. I also had wee chat to my strawberries which have been growing outside my greenhouse and they are doing quite nicely, thank you.

I helped my MH pull out some weeds from the bit of my garden where the cars stay. My DH got some new chips delivered---garden chips, not eating chips--- and we need to make sure there are no weeds left before he puts them down on the ground, so today was the turn of me and my MH to pull up the weeds and I had great fun 'cos every time she caught one, she tickled my little tummy and when she threw the weeds into her bucket, I chased them and tried to catch them before they dropped in. I caught them lots of times and this made her smile a lot.

When my humans went indoors for a rest, I went and played in the long grass and I have found a wee quiet spot where I can lie and hide and no-one can see me, but I can watch all the birdies and the mouses and I can also have a snooze in perfect safety if I want to, so that has become my very favorite spot.

After my MH's knee that is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment