Wednesday 15 August 2012

Caught Again


Just when I think I can do no wrong, I get caught out, and that's what happened this morning.

As you know, I love staying out late at night and being able to come and go just as I please. Well. I went out late last night after my humans were asleep and just as I nipped in the window, I heard my MH going to the toilet, so I decided I would meet her and say hello.

I met her in the kitchen and I did a wee stretch and she decided that I had been sleeping and asked me if I had had a good dream. Well, rather that admit that I was just getting in, I gave her a wee purr that she just happened to misunderstand and thought it was a 'yes' and I was happy to go along with that. Until!!

She put out some wee biscuits for me and, as usual, gave me a wee cuddle and discovered----I was wet! Not ringing wet (do you remember?) just a wee bit wet 'cos it was very misty and my adorable little body was damp, and being a very clever lady---so she keeps telling me---my MH worked out that I had been outside and had just come home! Oops!

She called me a monster, but she was smiling so I knew I had got away with it again, and when you see today's picture, you will know exactly WHY I get away with so much.




I am adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment