Saturday 25 August 2012

Deary, dear


All my warm sunny weather has gone away and I have got rain and wind today so I am not very happy as I had my day all planned out and it is not working out the way I want. As you can see from today's picture, I was doing some serious thinking on my bench outside in the sunshine yesterday and I had hoped to do more of the same, but it wasn't to be. Shame :(

I stayed out very late last night and it was just wonderful. I was so happy I didn't even do any hunting. I just lay in the grass and listened and watched and I was in seventh heaven!

Then today, I decided to stay in my house 'cos it was a bit cool for me, so I just had a wee snooze until I felt like going out. I took my MH into the gym and I helped her do all her exercises. She laughs at me when she is finished 'cos I look as though I am sleeping, but as soon as she takes her earplugs out of her ipod, I jump up and try and catch the ends as she is folding them into her wee case and I like doing that and she calls me a rascal and I like that too.

Then my friend J. came over to help my DH spread some chips on my car park, so that's all the work finished in my garden and it is looking lovely, so we are all very happy.




I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment