Friday 17 August 2012

Ho Hum


Well, this morning, after my DH had gone away to the Cat Protection shop, my MH took me up on her knee and told me she had something to tell me, and usually this is something I don't like. And it was, and I am not very happy at all.

My humans are going to a concert tonight in Stromness and they will not be coming home until the morning, so yours truly will be left all alone, all night, all by myself with no cuddles and nobody to purr to. Aww. Are you crying yet?

Well, don't cry too hard 'cos that last bit is not quite true 'cos my friend S. is coming up to see me for a while so that I won't be too lonely and she tickles my tummy and calls me her ickle-wickle, so I shall be perfectly OK, although I will miss cuddling up to my MH when I decide it is bedtime.




Maybe tonight could be the night when I stay out and NOT come home until my humans come back at half past ten in the morning and then I will get lots of cuddles and a big dinner. The window can be left open for me, so I can decide what I want to do.

Maybe I could have a party with some of the other island cats and maybe the baby cows and some of my wee mouse friends.

Yes. I think tonight could be a good night after all, but don't tell my humans 'cos I have to play the guilt card for as long as possible. Hee hee :))

2 comments:

  1. Do enjoy yourself Squeak, and do continue to play the guilt card. I left Sadie all alone all day last Wednesday, and she was definitely not pleased with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Bonnie, I am going to stretch this out as long as possible!

    Lots of purrs to you and Sadie

    ReplyDelete