Monday 20 August 2012

I have a question for you


When you look at today's pictures, is it any wonder that I can get away with being a rascal, a rogue and a monkey?




Just look at them. I am truly adorable and I am sure you MUST agree. A wee purr from this position and I can hear my MH's heart melt and everything that I might have done is forgiven and forgotten.




These were taken last night while I was asleep on my MH's knee and I was so tired that I went spark out and managed to get into these quite adorable positions. I had been a busy puss throughout the day and I was a wee bit jiggered, so while my humans were watching television, I nipped up on my MH's knee and had a wonderful sleep. My MH said she was watching me instead of the television, and I am sure no-one can blame her.

We have had a good day today and we have all been very busy 'cos Monday is cleaning day Chez Squeak and that means I spend the morning dodging the vacuum cleaner, but I am getting quite good at it now.

I went into my greenhouse and took my MH into her wee gym and then I helped my DH do some of his work, so I am now about to have something to eat and then I shall go out and play and do pussycat things before I come home and be adorable again.

I just can't help it really. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment