Monday 27 August 2012

I was only trying to help....


.... but it went a wee bit wrong. Oh dear! I shall explain, so are you sitting comfortably?

Well. My MH wakened up this morning with a sore toothache. She thinks she has broken one of her teeth and her face was a wee bit sore, but it is OK 'cos she is going to see the teeth doctor tomorrow and she will make it better.

But. I didn't like to see my MH having something sore, so I snuggled up beside her and decided to give her cheek a wee pat with my adorable little head, but I think I did it a wee bit too strong. I didn't know my MH could jump that high!! Hee hee :)
It was alright though, and as usual, she forgave me.

I thought I might be able to go out and play today like I did yesterday but the weather is very bad and we have all been in the house ecxept for my DH who has spent most of the morning chasing my garden ornaments which have been blowing all around my garden. My DH told me it will soon be time to put them away in their box until next summer, so I will need to help him to do that.




Me and my MH made pancakes and some fruit buns which are my DH's favourites and I had my own special pancake again which I gobbled up before going for my afternoon siesta.

It is raining now, so I will need to wait and see what my little weather man friend, Sean, says and then I will decide if I will venture out or just curl up on my MH's knee, as long as I remember not to head-butt her on the sore tooth any more.

That, I think, would be a very good reason for Squeak soup!! Once is an accident---twice and I am definitely in the stock-pot!! :)))

1 comment:

  1. Better head-butt carefully,as it would be hard to write your posts from a soup pot. What a coincidence. Sadie gets special little pancakes as well. Will think of you next pancake time. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete