Friday 31 August 2012

More Resting


Yes. That's what I have been doing although I was up and out playing VERY early this morning. My MH had to go away out really, really early and so I had my breakfast before seven 'clock and I was outside before some of the birdies were awake. My, they did get a shock when they saw me!




I had good fun and then I went inside just as my DH was getting up, so I pretended that I was very hungry and he gave me some more food. Hee hee. When he told my MH when she came home, she scolded me and said I would end up with a very fat tummy, or puggy, as we say in Orkney, but I am sure I won't, 'cos I do so much running and playing.

My MH came home and did some more housework, but not what we had done yesterday 'cos that is still perfect, and then 'cos she was a wee bit tired, she lay down on her bed and I helped her to have a good sleep by cuddling in beside her and she liked that.

My humans don't like early mornings and avoid them if they can. My MH used to be a teacher and had to get up very early for lots of years, but now she is old and retired, she doesn't, and she likes that. I still manage to get her up early if I am in desperate need of a feed or a play or just a cuddle, but 'cos she loves me, she doesn't mind and then sometimes, when I come in from outside, we snuggle up together and make purring and snoring noises.

I will leave you to work out who makes which noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment