Tuesday 7 August 2012

Oh Dear!


What is the cat equivalent of the dog-house, 'cos that's where I am today! And it was just a slight error of judgement on my part that nearly ended in disaster.




I wakened up a four o'clock this morning and the first thing I noticed was that there was no mist, so I decided that I was going out---right then! Now, I never go out on an empty tummy, so I had to waken the Boss so she could feed me.

Well, this is something I do on a regular basis and I thought I had it down to a fine art, except this morning. There is a wee cabinet beside my MH's bed and I normally sit on this, wriggle my adorable little bottom and spring, purring 'geronimo' as I sail through the air landing delicately on some part of her anatomy, and that generally gets her attention, although sometimes it also needs smelling salts and heart massage before she is up and about.

However, today I mis-timed my spring and the lamp and the radio and her book landed on the floor with a clatter and I decided that I was best well out of the way for a wee while.

It didn't take too long before I was forgiven. I still have the magic touch!! We went into the gym and then my MH cut the grass and she took this picture of my house with its grass all cut so you can see how tidy it is.




We played for a while and then went down to give the lady cows a drink and I sat and had a wee think while the bath was filling up and then when we came home I asked my MH to take a picture of one of my clumps of pampas grass so you can see what I see when I am hiding, so I hope you like all my pictures today.


No comments:

Post a Comment