Thursday 9 August 2012

Pussycat Dressage


I know what I want to be when I grow up! I want to be a dancing cat like the dancing horses that have just been on my television. They are beautiful!

I am sure I could do all the things they do with a few wee jumps and twists thrown in for good measure. I will start practicing tonight when my humans have gone to bed.

It is just us girls again in my house today as my DH is away to the Dounby Show where the Cat Protection people have a stall and he is helping them, so I helped my MH with her dusting and washing and things and I looked after her today and she appreciated that.

I even stayed near her when she took out the vacuum cleaner, although I keep a healthy distance between it and me. Just in case!

We had a nice easy stroll down the path to give the lady cows some water and I now have two new baby cows to visit and talk to so I am quite excited about that. I shall go into the field tonight after my dinner and Emmerdale nap.




I have had quite a lazy day although I did manage to climb all my poles when my MH was hanging out her washing. I just love running up the poles and looking at the world from high up.It is so different 'cos I am just a little puss and everything I see has to be low except when I am up on top of my poles.

I will have a chat tonight to the mouses and se if they like my dancing before I show my humans what I am thinking of doing. Iam sure they will be mightily impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment