Saturday 18 August 2012

They are back!


And I am very happy again. I was fine last night, but of course, I am not telling THEM that! I was perfectly all right and I even managed to entertain S. for a while when she came up to see me.

It was quite a good night weather-wise, so the window was left open for me and all that I really missed was cosying up to my MH when it was time for my little snooze, but I knew it was only for one night, so I was fine. But! I'm not telling THEM that! Oh, I could make this last for a long, long time. :))

I heard the car arriving when I was out playing and so I ran to meet them and I got a special cuddle which was very nice, but really all that I wanted was my dinner 'cos I was a wee bit hungry, but my MH soon got the message and I got fed.

After that, we all went outside and I helped my MH when she was doing all the weeding and I loved every minute of it. I ran and jumped and played and climbed lots of fence posts so I was a very busy puss, but a very happy one.




I like it best when we are all here.

3 comments:

  1. Well my Ickle Wickle Friend.... I shall tell tales to your MH! There I was settled in her chair ready to spend an hour cuddling you and after 10 minutes - yes TEN MINUTES you decided that actually you'd prefer a few more biscuits (despite a FULL DISH) and then go out to play again. Harumph..... let me tell you, a human doesn't know rejection till they've been rejected by a puss-cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Squeak - Sian abandoned Button to come and visit you, and only you, and you headed out after only 10 minutes!

    I hope you are extra especially nice to Sian next time she visits your home, coz Sian is a wonderfully lovely lady that I really like. And, adorable Squeak, Sian really likes and cares about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, Sian and Michelle. I seem to have upset you both and I am so very sorry. My side of the story is this. I knew Sian was leaving Button to come and see me and I knew Button would be lonely, so I decided to do the decent thing and send Sian back home to her own pussy cat after a short while. So. Much as I wanted to sit and purr on her knee, I knew it wasn't fair and so I decided, with a heavy (adorable) heart to let her go and the only way I could do that was to go out of my window and then she would go home. See?
    If you believe that, you will believe anything! Sometimes I surprise even me :)))

    ReplyDelete