Wednesday 22 August 2012

Thinking


I have been doing a lot of thinking today and I have been slightly misunderstood 'cos my humans thought I had been sleeping, but I like to close my adorable little eyes when I think.

My humans are both out on a Wednesday but my MH comes back at dinner time, so I stopped thinking long enough to give her a cuddle and a wee purr 'cos I know she likes that a lot.

She was making stew for the dinner tonight and as usual, I got some raw beef which I ate up very quickly and then I went outside to tell all my friends what I had just eaten. They were very happy to hear that as I knew they would be.

My MH didn't go into the gym today so we played in my living room for a while and then my friend A. came to see me and I sat on his knee and we had a chat before I went back on to my couch to do some more thinking.




I gave my MH a fright through the night 'cos I had been outside until it was very late and when I got in, my MH was in bed asleep so I thought I would cuddle up beside her, but----! It had been raining and I was wet--VERY wet, so when I jumped up on the bed, I kind of splashed her a wee bit and she got very wet too. Oops!

For some reason, she wasn't best pleased. I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment