Thursday 30 August 2012

What a day!


As I told you yesterday, my MH was going swimming today and yes, she did leave me and my DH a BIG list of things to do, but we got them all done and she was pleased with us.




Before we started all her work, we had to do our own work and so we headed into the greenhouse where we picked a couple of wee baby tomatoes. My DH isn't very happy with his tomatoes this year 'cos they haven't gone very red yet, but mine have been just perfect which, I know, will not surprise you at all. I think he might have to learn to purr to them like I do.

After that, we cleaned all my living room and then washed my kitchen floor which took us quite a lot of time 'cos it was a wee but mucky.

I went out to play after that, but I was quite tired after all my housework, so I just went home again and waited for my MH to come back and when she did, she gave me an extra big cuddle and told me and my DH that we had done well, so I left them chatting and I went away into my wee hoose, for a well-earned rest.

The weather is quite good tonight, so if I am not too tired, I will go out and do some hunting later on and I will tell all my little animal friends how busy I have been today. I am sure they will be amazed at how hard I have worked.

I suppose you are quite amazed too?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Squeak - all your work, DH's work AND the work MH left to be done were all done before MH got home! You are an amazing pussy cat (and adorable too, of course).

    Zebby is now very much a senior cat, so he spends his days testing out our bed for sleepworthiness. Zeb is very good at sleep testing, teehee!

    Sending huggles, Michelle (and sleepy puRRRRumbles from Zebby) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle and Zebby. I am glad you realise just how amazing and adorable I am. I don't like boasting too much, but I do like to be appreciated. I do lots of sleeping stuff too, but I also do lots of outside stuff 'cos I am still a very young pussy cat although I will soon be a whole three! Wow. I wonder what I will get for my birthday? I shall have to start hinting! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete