Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Funny Old Day


My humans went away on the boat at half past ten this morning after telling me they would be away all day, and since it was very windy, the window had to be closed. Ho hum!

So, I did what any self-respecting (adorable) pussycat would do---I took to my bed!I thought I would stay there until they came back, but I was just in the middle of a lovely dream when I heard my door opening. Aaargh! I crept into the kitchen, ready to attack the intruder and was just about to spring, when I realised it was my MH back early! Whew.




Because it was windy, my MH decided to come home on the early boat 'cos with her little legs, it is sometimes hard to get off the boat when it is bouncing about, but my DH went and did the shopping, so we had a girlie afternoon and I liked it a lot.

It was still wet and windy, so we just played with all my toys and I had great fun. Then we noticed this little birdie in my garden and I thought you would like to see it.



I was a wee bit peeved last night 'cos I brough my humans a present and they didn't really like it. I left them a wee mouse which was a wee bit dead, but maybe it was because I left it in the bedroom and my MH nearly stood on it when she was going to bed! I will leave my presents some place different in future and maybe my humans will like them then.

I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment