Sunday 16 September 2012

A new name


My MH gave me a new name today. I am now a MONSTER monster!

I have been a bit of a rascal today but it's just 'cos I am full of energy and happiness. I wakened at half past five this morning and when I cocked my adorable little lug, I heard no wind, so I HAD to get outside!

I think you know the procedure by now? I position myself on my MH's radio alarm and wriggle until I set it off. If that doesn't work, I sit on her hi-fi and wriggle until I open the CD drawer which makes a noise as it opens, and if she is STILL ignoring me, I launch myself on to some part of her anatomy which generally does the trick!

So eventually, I got a wee feed and I was away out as happy as I possibly could be. The sheeps got quite a surprise when they saw me 'cos they were still sleeping and I think I gave one of them a fright. Ooops!

I had a long play before I decided to go home and snuggle up beside my MH for another snooze. Later on, after she had done all her wee chores,----'cos she takes it easy on a Sunday, we went into the gym and she cycled for a long time while I watched her and then played on the grass for a while and there was still no wind so it was really good fun. She was putting away her ear-phones when she had finished cycling, and she thought the end had got caught in ther chair 'cos they were awful heavy, but when she looked down, there was a pussycat hanging on to the end of them! Can you guess who it was? YES! It was ME- Squeak. Hee hee :))) And that's when I became the monster monster.

I want you to do something for me please. Have a look at this picture, and tell me if you think I am capable of being a monster .




I think not!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Squeak, Sadie and I think that your MH must be mistaken. How could such an adorable puss be a monster? I think not.

    ReplyDelete