Saturday 8 September 2012

Big Disappointment


That's what I got today and I shall tell you why. Picture the scene.

Yours truly was lying on the back of my couch having my mid-morning snooze and dreaming about chasing mouses and things and generally being the bestest pussycat in the en-tire world, when I heard footsteps on my roof.

Well! I flew into action, looking for my four wee stockings 'cos I thought it was Christmas and that Santa had come and if my stockings weren't hanging up, then I wouldn't get anything, and I can tell you, dear reader, I was in a panic.

I should have known better, and probably if I had been wide awake, I would have worked it all out, but it was up to my MH to tell me what was happening.

It was my DH and my friend J. up on my roof fixing the tiles that had come loose in the bad wind! That's all it was, phew! I was a bit disappointed and a lot relieved at the same time when it was all explained, but I tell you what, I am going to start writing my Christmas wish-list tonight---just in case I sleep in again. Hee hee :)) My MH made me a lot happier when she told me that it would be my third birthday before Santa comes, so I have that to look forward to.

I took my MH into her wee gym for a while this afternoon and I played in my garden too, then I discovered that my DH hadn't put away the ladder that he used to get up on to my roof. SO!



I made sure my humans were busy, and I sneaked off round the corner, and I was just putting my adorable little paws onto the fourth step of the ladder when I felt my MH's hands on my little body and before you could say 'Squeak' I was back on terra firma!

Sometimes my humans are spoil-sports. Bah :( I wonder what else I can get up to today?

I hope you are having an exciting day and that no-body will spoil it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment