Thursday 27 September 2012

Confused Dot Com


That's what I have been today. Confused and waiting for something to happen. I shall explain, but first I have a question. Can pussycats change into birdies? I ask this because.....

You know I have been telling you that I like to go out late at night and very early in the morning? Well. Today when me and my MH were having our wee chat as I sat on her knee, she told me I was turning into a night owl.

That disturbed me 'cos I want to stay a pussy cat 'cos I like being a pussycat. I jumped off her knee and sat in front of the mirror watching--me.




I watched my lugs and they were still the same.

I watched my eyes to see if they were getting bigger, but they were still the same.

I tried to 'hoot' but I just 'squeaked' as usual, and then I tried to turn my head all the way round and nearly did myself an injury!

I don't think I am changing, but maybe it will take time, but I hope I can just stay an adorable pussycat and not become a owl.

And another thing. I think my MH can read my mind 'cos I was sitting beside an open drawer just wondering if I could jump into it when my MH said 'Don't even think about it!' How did she know that's what I was thinking?

Could it have been the fact that I was staring at it and wriggling my adorable little bum? I suppose that is a bit of a give-away!! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment