Wednesday 19 September 2012

Final Warning!


I have issued my MH with her final warning. If this cleaning lark doesn't stop NOW, I am reporting her to the cruelty man! I have had enough! I am frightened to stay still in case I get polished, or dusted or washed, or even worse, I might get sooked (sucked) up into the dreaded vacuum cleaner!

I sat on her knee last night and told her this and she promised me she was nearly finished. She just has the utility room to do and then my kitchen. So the plan is to keep the kitchen until tomorrow, but we did the utility room today and actually, I had a wee bit of fun at the same time.

The sink was filled with soapy water and you know how I like playing with water? Well, I sat up on the worktop and played with the bubbles and made waves in the water with my little paws and I was quite happy until it was all finished and then I had to have a sleep. I am so tired keeping out of the way of all this housework. It's just not fair!




However, the end seems to be in sight and I have been promised complete and utter undivided attention from then on. But if I don't get it, then I am straight on the phone and then on the boat!

Watch this space, dear reader, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment