Monday 17 September 2012

Just another Monday


But it is quite a nice Monday with just some rain and not very much wind which suits me just fine.

Me and my MH were up very early this morning and I was fed and out talking to the sheeps before seven o'clock. Mind you, I was back on my bed again before eight o'clock!

I don't know what happened to my MH while she was out, but when she came home she decided to do a 'big' clean in my living room and bathroom, so after I had a wee seat on her knee with a cuddle thrown in for good measure, she went round my house like a whirlwind! There was the vacuum cleaner screaming, the polish ponging and the duster and cloths were going so fast, I am sure I could see sparks coming out of them! Me and my DH retreated to the greenhouse VERY quickly! I do not know what she was thinking, but after a couple of hours of high-speed hoovering, dusting and polishing, she ran out of steam and we heaved a huge sigh of relief! I did hear her telling my DH that she was going to do the rest of the house later on in the week, so I don't think there will be much peace in my house for the next few days. Ho hum :(

The good bit about this, was that when she was finished, she was a wee bit tired, so me and her went for a wee snooze and I cuddled up close and purred myself to sleep and my MH liked that. A lot!

In the afternoon, we played with my ball and I had great fun and my MH took this lovely picture of me just for you.




I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment