Friday 7 September 2012

No news


I haven't been doing very much today as I have been a wee bit sleepy. I went out late last night and just lay in the long grass having a wee think and a chat to some of the mouses that were scurrying about in the barn. It is nice and warm in the big barn, and there are lots of smells and noises to keep an adorable little pussycat amused for hours.

My DH still hasn't been up on my roof yet, but I think we are going to fix the slates tomorrow if the wind will let us. I can climb a ladder 'cos I have done it in my big cupboard where my MH keeps all her towels, so I am sure I will get up on to the roof very easily and then I can meow down to everyone and maybe I will even give the birdies a fright! That will be good.

I was a bit naughty again last night 'cos I runned away from my MH when she was putting the de-flea-ing stuff on me.I know it is good for me, and I know it keeps me safe, but I still do not like it at all, and even though she tries to trick me, I can always see it coming and I am off!

So, last night, I was lying on my MH's knee, all content and happy and when I felt her move, I opened one eye a fraction and I saw It! The bright green packet of de-flea-ing stuff that goes on my neck, and before you could utter 'adorable' I was under the coffee table and not for coming out. Until, she went and got some of my wee treats and I couldn't resist, so I stuck my head out a wee bit, but it was enough for my humans to catch me and now I am de-flea'd, but I am not happy!

I went and lay on the back of my couch in a sulk for about five minutes and then assumed my rightful position on the knee of my MH.




I think I will be left in peace now for a while---hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Sadie just had her de-fleaing pill today. It is a special de-everything, and she has to take it once a month. I have to hold her mouth open and shove it way down her throat, or she will manage to spit it out. She is not impressed with me, but it is good for her health. I think she might sulk a little too, but then everything is ok for another month. She is snoring in her little bed now. She says 'hi'.

    ReplyDelete