Monday 24 September 2012

Nothing to Report


I don't have very much news today 'cos I haven't been doing much at all.

I did go out early and spoke to all my friends and played in the long grass, but I didn't go through the fence in to the field 'cos the cows are there and sometimes they leave steaming 'deposits' which I don't want to step in or my humans wouldn't let me back into my house. Either that, or they would put me in the bath and scrub me clean. So I avoid that at all costs!




My MH took out the vacuum cleaner again, but I have learned to accept that. I still do not like it, but I put up with it. Me and her had a wee siesta and I like that 'cos she cuddles me and tells me she loves me and that makes me the happiest puss cat in the world.

It was raining in the afternoon, so I just lay on the back of my couch and looked out at the cows and they stood in the field outside my living room window and looked in at me, but then I dozed off and had a lovely dream.

So, although I haven't been doing very much, I have had a good day and I have had plenty of cuddles and attention and so I am very happy with my lot today.

Long may it last!

No comments:

Post a Comment