Sunday 23 September 2012

Still Brilliant


My MH has kept her word and I have been very, very spoiled this weekend and very, very happy.

We were both up at five o'clock this morning to use our litter trays and I got a wee biscuit or two and then my MH noticed that it was a fine morning so she opened the window for me and I was off!

I gave the sheeps and the cows and even some of the birdies quite a shock, 'cos they were still sleeping and here was me all excited and jumping about like a three year old. Oops! I nearly AM a three year old!



When I had played enough, I nipped back to bed beside my MH and had another snooze and some brilliant dreams until it was up-time. I took my MH outside and showed her some of my tricks that made her smile, but her biggest smile was when I found a spider in the bath.

I was standing on the edge of the bath and I saw this 'thing' moving, so I leapt into the bath to see what it was and it was a big spider. I touched it gently with my adorable little paw and it scooted away from me making me jump a wee bit, but then it disappeared down the plug-hole and that's when my MH started to laugh at me 'cos I looked down the plug hole with one eye, and then I turned my whole head and looked with the other eye but I didn't see anything. I stood there for ages just doing the same thing and my MH seemed to think this was very funny, but my spider was gone! Sigh :(

In the afternoon, three of my MH's friends came into my house for a chat and I was petted and stroked and talked to which I loved, so all in all, I am very happy and it is not yet dinner time.

I hope my night time will be as good and I hope you have a good night time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment