Friday 14 September 2012

What a day!


Oh deary dear. It has been so wet and windy that I have struggled to get outside at all today, but being the intrepid little pussycat that I am, I managed it a few times.

My MH got me up very early and I flew out of the door but the weather was so bad, that I turned right round and flew straight back in again! It was so awful that my DH didn't go to Stromness to the Cat shop, so we have all been in the house except for a few hours in the morning when my MH HAD to go out. It was a shame. I looked out of the window when she was leaving and she nearly got blowed off her little feets, but she is an intrepid MH, so she managed.

When she came home, she did some housework and then me and her had a wee snooze while my DH went down to the pier to get our messages off the boat, and then we were all in my house again. Me and my MH were on the Wii machine and I got weighed again and I still haven't put on any weight so my Wii Mii is very happy with me.

I then decided that as I couldn't get out to play, I would just get rid of all my energy inside, and I persuaded my MH to play with me which she did 'cos she loves me and she knows that if I don't get rid of all my energy, then she gets no peace at all. Hee hee

She tooked this picture of me as I was playing with my ball on my rocking chair and I like it a lot.






I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment