Wednesday 5 September 2012

What a night


I had a brilliant night last night and I am still smiling today! I was more spoiled and pampered than usual and I just loved it. In fact I purred so much, that I think my little purrer is suffering from exhaustion today!

Now, I know you will all be wondering what has made me an exeptionally happy puss. Well, get yourself a wee cuppa and sit comfortably, and I will tell you.

My friend, and cat-sitter, A. is going away to university, so my humans wanted to say cherrio to him and invited him, his brother (and my other friend,) J. with their mummy and daddy, over to my house last night and of course, they all think I am adorable and made such a fuss of me that I was just ecstatic with happiness.

I didn't know which knee to sit on first, but I tried them all and then plumped for the most comfortable. I just hope my MH wasn't too jealous, but I did sit on her knee for a wee while just to keep her happy.




We had a good night and A. said he would miss me while he is away, but he will come and see me when he comes home for his holidays, and he will read all about me on my blog.

I shall have to start training J. now to do all the things that I need when my humans go gallivanting on their holidays, although they are not going anywhere until next year, so I should have him up to speed by then.

Oh dear, this pussycat's work is never done. Ho hum!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment